Thursday, November 16, 2006
ITS HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Celebrations!!!!! 24 season 5 is here so I am going to be away for a couple of days. I will leave you with some music from my own collection just to confuse you for this time. It will tell you a bit more about me, the hidden Dave is not just a rocker by the way!
Layo & Bushwacka - Love Story (Tim Deluxe's Mix)


Where's your head at- Basement Jaxx


Weekend Michael Gray


Pretty saucey that one........Sorry I am Dave and I am a man with needs.

I own this one too: Bellini - Samba De Janeiro


Right have to go and watch. Celebration over and now to buisness with 24! See you on the other side.
Oh forgot to say. I have two more christmas presents ordered and en route....Only 8 more to get!
Hope you are all well.
Dave
posted by personallog! @ 11:32 am  
4 Comments:
  • At 6:01 pm, Blogger Heidi said…

    Hi. I've just started reading your blog and some of the others you listed. I also have MS and have started a blog. And when I say just started, I mean two posts so far. But, I'd love feedback from time to time, so if you find it vaguely interesting, please list mine as well.

    Heidi
    http://abovetheabyss.blogspot.com

     
  • At 7:01 pm, Blogger personallog! said…

    Welcome on board! I have marked you for ease of access on the blog roll to the right. I will get to your blog when finished with 24...Your government link is making me think...Paranoia I guess but welcome all the same.

    Dave

     
  • At 4:14 pm, Blogger Heidi said…

    ~l~ no need to feel paranoid around me. I'm just in the healthcare part of the government. Nothing happens in my branch of govt (Canadian, by the way), without 10 years of committees and sub-committees arguing things over, and by then a new govt has cut the budget for whatever it was they were planning on doing. Confused yet? That's the only big plan our govt has.. confusion.

     
  • At 4:50 pm, Blogger personallog! said…

    Health...eh! I now know there is something for me to be worried about!

    Don't worry I won't say anything.

    Dave

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
ms....not just a diary
About Me

Name: personallog!
Home: St. Annes, Lancashire, United Kingdom
About Me:
I am 6ft 3" skinny and not well. I was diagnosed with ms in 2004 and I would like to speak with others who have ms. I have a want to raise money for ms charities. We have to find a cure for this hell!!!! See my complete profile

More of ME
ms/disabilty reads
Family
Other Interests
Previous Post
Archives