Wednesday, November 15, 2006
Still no 24!GRRRRRRR!
Still in awe of yesterdays OTEP track. Really gruff and angry metal track. I need that from time to time. Its good to control you anger at the same time but the emotional release of just having a cathartic growl to a good metal tune is always good. Or in my case....When you need to call Amazon.co.uk to ask where the hell 24 season 5 is......Listen to death metal before hand and have a relaxing conversation so you can get them to deliver your goods in a civilised way. They have said it will be here by Saturday...Hmmm we will see.

The thing I did get today in the post today included a stem cell therapy update from the ms society. Nothing to report here as I think that I have covered my feelings on it before. Nice to know they are investigating all the same.

I have a few things to do today but nothing that means I have to leave the flat(Christmas shopping from the comfort of my pc table!). My bank account received the first payment for housing benefit today and I think this month will be the first comfortable one I have had for a while. Maybe getting rid of my anger into a good metal tune has been good for me.

Anyway I have to check in with Jamie as she has reported an impending relapse due to being run down with raising money with the CD. That girl is not reserving her spoons by any means. I am proud to call her my friend and of the work she has done but I want her to be here longer without relapse and always ask her calm down.

Hope you are all well
Dave
posted by personallog! @ 10:52 am  
5 Comments:
  • At 1:07 pm, Blogger mdmhvonpa said…

    That trip she (Jamie) took was no help either! All that snow and it's still 70 degrees here in Philly. Sheesh. As for you, are your SURE you ordered that 24 season 5 cd set? ;)

     
  • At 1:15 pm, Blogger personallog! said…

    No I ordered 24 season 5 DVD set not CD...Look I can't make it clearer....You don't work for Amazon at all do you.hehe

    Dave

     
  • At 3:29 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hiya,
    I'm glad you liked Otep. They have 2 CDs Sevas Tra (Art Saves) and House of Secrets. Thanks for the video. It must have been made when they were first starting out with no cash because their album covers are much more intersting.

    I think my interview went well. If I get the jo I have to choose between a low paid temp position in the area I want to be or a better paid permanent position with benefits. Ahh,if it wasn't for this stupid MS I would take the temp one but I think it is more responsible for me to be able to afford my meds (which I currently cannot). I should not be complaining about choosing a job.

    Anyways, I hope Jaime takes it easy and does not have a full on relapse. Props to her for the hard and important work though.

    Take care,
    Steph

     
  • At 6:12 pm, Blogger pocketpunk said…

    just downloaded season 5 and watching it tonight

     
  • At 6:32 pm, Blogger personallog! said…

    Thanks for that Nic.....I would rather own it and watch it on my new widescreen TV....You know the one that my ex girlfriend hasn't owned and spent any time with. I hope you have a wide screen....They are really good you know! I hate gesticulating with people so please stop this fruitless waste of your time. Save your energy you need it.

    Dave

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
ms....not just a diary
About Me

Name: personallog!
Home: St. Annes, Lancashire, United Kingdom
About Me:
I am 6ft 3" skinny and not well. I was diagnosed with ms in 2004 and I would like to speak with others who have ms. I have a want to raise money for ms charities. We have to find a cure for this hell!!!! See my complete profile

More of ME
ms/disabilty reads
Family
Other Interests
Previous Post
Archives