Wednesday, December 13, 2006
I am falling in love with Sophe Lux....sorry Jen.


This band brings so many flashes of intelegence that I am thrown into memories of the Dresden Dolls and the trauma of my last gig. It was painful for me but I loved the music then also.I love these guys. The lead singer has so much range its scary. The sound just sends chills through to my bones and the rest of there music just gets me up and alert. I love it and hope you will too.

Hope you are all well
Dave
posted by personallog! @ 10:50 am  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
ms....not just a diary
About Me

Name: personallog!
Home: St. Annes, Lancashire, United Kingdom
About Me:
I am 6ft 3" skinny and not well. I was diagnosed with ms in 2004 and I would like to speak with others who have ms. I have a want to raise money for ms charities. We have to find a cure for this hell!!!! See my complete profile

More of ME
ms/disabilty reads
Family
Other Interests
Previous Post
Archives