Tuesday, December 12, 2006
Sorry had to be done
Ministry - Jesus built my hotrod



Any rocker my age will have heard and loved this tune. It still kicks ass! Jens been can you tell?Hehe! Another week till I see her again. The perfect relationship eh!

I told her I am staying in Manchester and she seemed to be happy with that...But she will still be moving with her parents when they sell the house. I don't mind to much. The reason I want to stay in Manchester is for the jobs really. I have a few things to sort out before that happens tho.(Having 5 blogs and thinking about taking on a 6th isn't really getting to it Dave!) Speaking of jobs...Maria starts her new job today. She came round yesterday(yes drunk!) to thank me...Again...And I side stepped a very forceful attack...Well she tried to kiss me and I pulled away with a stern look on my face. I know she got the idea straight away as she left. As a precaution I sent a text message to her this morning wishing her luck that would have woken her up at the right time. She even told me that there is another possition she is applying for later in the month for more money!(she hasn't even started this one yet!)

I haven't got any plans for today. Might watch some DVD's(What dreams may come and The Long way around both fantasic) and nurse my very sore ankle and fill my gullet with pain killers. I do have a hope that my GP will be able to help as this is driving me nutts!

Hope you are all well
Dave
posted by personallog! @ 10:21 am  
2 Comments:
  • At 2:07 pm, Blogger mdmhvonpa said…

    I LOVE that song. Damn straight!

    Oh, and you need to tone down that animal magnetism a bit, all them gals throwing themselves at you and all. SHEESH!

     
  • At 8:44 pm, Blogger personallog! said…

    Iam an animal yes....But magnetism....I think its the hair to be honest!hehe!

    Dave

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
ms....not just a diary
About Me

Name: personallog!
Home: St. Annes, Lancashire, United Kingdom
About Me:
I am 6ft 3" skinny and not well. I was diagnosed with ms in 2004 and I would like to speak with others who have ms. I have a want to raise money for ms charities. We have to find a cure for this hell!!!! See my complete profile

More of ME
ms/disabilty reads
Family
Other Interests
Previous Post
Archives