Thursday, January 25, 2007
Deliveries ahoy!
I am an uncle...Again!!! Yey! My sister in law(PocketPunk) has dropped a little baby girl(8lb 8oz) at 11:45am yesterday. I haven't heard a name yet just these details really. I am so proud of her and I can't wait to meet them both. I am an uncle...Again!!!!

I got a delivery myself. Smoothie maker and its so cute. Chrome sides, a 4 pint jug and this completes my kitchen collection!yey! Anyone got some recipe's for smoothies? Now just the bedroom...Hmmm.

******Just got a new Duvet.. 13.5 tog,King size and Black satin sheet set..Finished!hehe. Another great day...Shame about this dam disease eh! I am still having problems walking even around the house. At least I will sleep well after I get the duvet on the bed!*******

Hope you are all well
Dave
posted by personallog! @ 12:01 pm  
2 Comments:
  • At 1:59 pm, Blogger mdmhvonpa said…

    Try orange juice, bananas, strawberries and vanilla yogurt (with ice of course).

     
  • At 2:11 pm, Blogger personallog! said…

    Cool Thanks for that I will let you know as soon as I have it in full working order!

    Dave

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
ms....not just a diary
About Me

Name: personallog!
Home: St. Annes, Lancashire, United Kingdom
About Me:
I am 6ft 3" skinny and not well. I was diagnosed with ms in 2004 and I would like to speak with others who have ms. I have a want to raise money for ms charities. We have to find a cure for this hell!!!! See my complete profile

More of ME
ms/disabilty reads
Family
Other Interests
Previous Post
Archives