Wednesday, January 24, 2007
Planning my days...
My planning over the first couple of weeks this year have been lacking of any cohesion. I am fatigued and I know its my own fault. I have about sixteen different things I want to speak about here and I don't have the energy to do so. The news has been very varied in the ms ball park. Stem cell research, Convenience food to blame statements...blah blah blah.

George made a statement to congress that tickled every green peace hippy who owns an electric car and made everyone with a four wheeler recoil in horror(20% reduction in 10 years Mr President???). Maybe the environment will be a major issue for the next (female) president who knows. I hope so! Maybe no war would be better start eh!

Celeb Big Brother in the UK makes the news for bullying and racist comments...Boring but this shows me the common social aspect of the UK intelligence levels.

First two hours of 24 have been shown on TV...And I am hooked! I hate watching it on TV as the interruptions of adverts....Its driving me mad. I will buy it on DVD as soon as it comes out, I know I will.

I have bought a smoothie making machine in a vain attempt to improve my diet...And the question of "Can you blend a pizza?" will be answered. Pizza daiquiri....Hmmmmmmm! Delivery by the end of the week!

I have paid off my loan from the bank with money I made off my shares. I paid a large portion of my credit card and will be shopping on line for the next few weeks as my recovery will take a while.

I am still happy. I am financally buoyant again. I still rock. I am tired.
(this post is 666!)
Hope your all well.
Dave
posted by personallog! @ 8:09 am  
1 Comments:
  • At 9:10 pm, Blogger Jaime said…

    Glad to hear that you were able to get some bills paid. That is always a great feeling! Good luck with the smoothie machine...pizza though, not so sure about that one! lol

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
ms....not just a diary
About Me

Name: personallog!
Home: St. Annes, Lancashire, United Kingdom
About Me:
I am 6ft 3" skinny and not well. I was diagnosed with ms in 2004 and I would like to speak with others who have ms. I have a want to raise money for ms charities. We have to find a cure for this hell!!!! See my complete profile

More of ME
ms/disabilty reads
Family
Other Interests
Previous Post
Archives