Thursday, July 19, 2007
Strange days!
Its been a strange day today. I requested the day off from Maria saying I need a day to myself. I said I want to watch Sex in the city that I bought recently seasons one and two. I thought about painting or drawing but senseless TV works in my favor every time. I did pick up my guitar and strummed needlessly with no sound on the six strings. I resorted to going to the mall and I was pleasantly surprised at the skill that I have on Clair. My arms are rested and I have the speed that I had before. With this new found strength I had a strange feeling. I think I want to do a marathon to raise some cash. Should I? Could I? I would need a new Clair but I think I could do it with some working out. I think I should work on the moving house thing first maybe. I think staying away from Maria is good for my mental health.

I know Maria will read this one day. I don't want to give the wrong impression. I do consider her a friend and I wish her well....Honestly! She is strange and a bit of a mad person but I think we all are in are own way. I am just thankful with some time on my own I think. The time between Jen visits should be filled with quiet reflection and not dealing with trauma of someone else. I love spending time with Jen and I know she is nothing like Maria. I could spend all my life with Jen. We will. Although I like the time in between visits when its my own. I love Jen and I wouldn't miss the quiet time if she was here all the time.

I think I just want to get out of Manchester and the Maria thing is just the icing on the cake.

Anyway back to Sex in the city and thoughts of wheelchair marathons.
Stay well
Dave
posted by personallog! @ 11:55 am  
3 Comments:
  • At 1:58 pm, Blogger mdmhvonpa said…

    Jen and Maria ... hrmmm. Freud would love this.

     
  • At 2:14 pm, Blogger personallog! said…

    Freud??? Its nothing to do with my mother? Why would he touch this?

    Dave

     
  • At 4:47 pm, Blogger Jaime said…

    If Maria is really a friend she will understand that you need time to yourself (I'm sure she does). Friendships are give and take! :) Plus, it is important for you to have your time to yourself and there is nothing wrong with saying so. I would not have pegged you for a Sex and the City guy though. lol

    As far as the marathon goes, I just know you can do anything you set your mind to. Just make sure not to over do yourself. Waiting until after the move is probably the best thing.

    Miss you, take care!

    Jaime

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
ms....not just a diary
About Me

Name: personallog!
Home: St. Annes, Lancashire, United Kingdom
About Me:
I am 6ft 3" skinny and not well. I was diagnosed with ms in 2004 and I would like to speak with others who have ms. I have a want to raise money for ms charities. We have to find a cure for this hell!!!! See my complete profile

More of ME
ms/disabilty reads
Family
Other Interests
Previous Post
Archives