Saturday, October 27, 2007
The road to acceptance.....
This update is going to be difficult one to write(right hand vibrating and all!). Some may agree, some may not, but I will give it a try. I think it may differ for some but here is my way:

1. The 'what' factor....What is it. Tell me more.
2. Denial..... That's not what is happening to me. "I am fine...Really!"
3. Anger...... You have to be joking. Who is responsible?
4. Bargaining........"What if I did this......"
5. Depression...... We all know the dark sides to this.
6. Acceptance..... Read on.

I have thought about this for some time now. I think, in writing this, I have completed my emotional ricochet to my own way of acceptance. No one can tell you how your going to do it. You just will. The alternative doesn't bare thinking about. My main aim now is to be happy and surround myself with people I love. Ohhh and have lots music playing.

Unkle - Eye For an Eye



I quite like that. After the classical music bit at the beging it's pretty cool. Hope you enjoy. Hippy Dave rules!

Oh and Kim's blog has changed too. Check it out here http://www.restperiod.ca/
Stay well,
Dave
posted by personallog! @ 7:27 am  
3 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
ms....not just a diary
About Me

Name: personallog!
Home: St. Annes, Lancashire, United Kingdom
About Me:
I am 6ft 3" skinny and not well. I was diagnosed with ms in 2004 and I would like to speak with others who have ms. I have a want to raise money for ms charities. We have to find a cure for this hell!!!! See my complete profile

More of ME
ms/disabilty reads
Family
Other Interests
Previous Post
Archives