Friday, October 26, 2007
Sorry I have been away for a while...
I have told you about that before yeah? Well not much to report really. I have just bought 3 tickets to see the Spice girls......Not for me, for Jen and a couple of friends. She looks so happy! No more to report on the house move front. 1 month on monday. I cant wait to get going.

I have been watching a lot of TV. Scrubs...Thats the reason for this:

The Polyphonic Spree - Light and Day



Anyway... My left hand is tired typing on its own(right hand still not quite right yet) and its time to watch something on TV. There is some new photo's on my other blog so please take a look.

Stay well,
Dave
posted by personallog! @ 11:45 am  
1 Comments:
  • At 4:31 pm, Blogger mdmhvonpa said…

    So ... tell us all about your time with Jen ... mmmm-hmmm ...

    Make sure to keep yourself happy, mkay.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
ms....not just a diary
About Me

Name: personallog!
Home: St. Annes, Lancashire, United Kingdom
About Me:
I am 6ft 3" skinny and not well. I was diagnosed with ms in 2004 and I would like to speak with others who have ms. I have a want to raise money for ms charities. We have to find a cure for this hell!!!! See my complete profile

More of ME
ms/disabilty reads
Family
Other Interests
Previous Post
Archives