Thursday, September 15, 2005
Day closer to the weekend! yeha!
Finished my second day at work and I am starting to get some funny looks! "Who's that guy?" was one comment!

It me! You will never forget me ever again!
2 more nights till Jeniffer gets here! I cant wait! Drink arrives tonight! I have spent far to much on vodka and beers! I deserve it! I have somthing to be proud of! I have done 2 days at work and I have changed my attitued to how I live my life from here on in! I am going to celebrate every thing that I do! I wipe my ass at ms! Lets celebrate! I can get out of bed....time for a beer!
I get post....bring on the champage!
Girly pinched my bum.........oh my god time for a holiday!

As soon as I feel bad again and it will happen, I am so going to get drunk and laugh about this! But I know now to enjoy these times to the best of my ability! I am not the same doomed man I was! I am now a diffent colour!lol This shade suits me! I am confident young man with plans for life! My Life! I want it! I still have thing I want to do....and my god am I going to do them to the best of my ability!

Hope the beutifull people out there who read this are having a good one!
Dave

P.S taking bets on how long this lasts! Music for the day: Timo Maas:Maaster pieces (hands in the air like you just dont care!!!!!!!!!!!!!)(oh and yes I have Vodoo ray By: a guy called Gerald!)
posted by personallog! @ 5:08 pm  
2 Comments:
  • At 5:52 pm, Blogger pocketpunk said…

    stu and I heard voodoo ray ( i guy called Gerald) on way back from France. I suggest u dig it out cos ive been humming it every day

     
  • At 7:24 pm, Blogger personallog! said…

    your damb right you pretty enough! I nearly bought a flight just for the pinch! Cheers babeComments like that keep me possitive!

    Dave

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
ms....not just a diary
About Me

Name: personallog!
Home: St. Annes, Lancashire, United Kingdom
About Me:
I am 6ft 3" skinny and not well. I was diagnosed with ms in 2004 and I would like to speak with others who have ms. I have a want to raise money for ms charities. We have to find a cure for this hell!!!! See my complete profile

More of ME
ms/disabilty reads
Family
Other Interests
Previous Post
Archives