Thursday, October 13, 2005
01.30am panic attack and moment of clarity! I have a dream!
right the panic attack over and got my breath back....so what!

I had a dream! there is 2 million of us out here who have this crap disease! If each one of us was to raise £10.00 or $10.00 for a ms charity! We could have this beat within 5 years! If each of us could get a charity page set up and linked to our own blogs and get family members or friends to give something too!....anything! We could have a cure if the money was given to the people who are looking for it! Ok I am not asking you all to jump out of a plane I am not asking you to bake cakes for charity, a yard sale! I am not asking to show you sexual organs or anything! I just saying there is people out there who love you and would give there spare change to stop you digging a needle in your arm every day...to stop this hell we are all going through!

Personally I would do anything for the people out there who cant move or dont have anyone to help them! We can all do something! You dont have to move a mountain we just have to beat this together or not at all! If you believe in god or mother earth what ever it is,who ever it is what ever it is,we need all the help we can get! We together can do this!
if you wish to set your own up go to www.justgiving.com

speech over!
Lets do this!
Dave

p.s music for this speech- Cinematic Orchestra:Evolution
posted by personallog! @ 12:36 am  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
ms....not just a diary
About Me

Name: personallog!
Home: St. Annes, Lancashire, United Kingdom
About Me:
I am 6ft 3" skinny and not well. I was diagnosed with ms in 2004 and I would like to speak with others who have ms. I have a want to raise money for ms charities. We have to find a cure for this hell!!!! See my complete profile

More of ME
ms/disabilty reads
Family
Other Interests
Previous Post
Archives