Tuesday, October 11, 2005
Angry Dave!
Grrrrr. I have started the self injections of Copaxone and I am angry! Well put it this way:

Your out drinking in a local pub/bar/resturant and you get a small bloke coming up to you and causing you greef...then he hits you..it doesnt hurt just an irritation.

(now normally I would punch his face in after laughing at him but what I am trying to show is this:)
Being an enlightened soul you would just walk away but get angry at it later!

Thats how I feel about Copaxone...you inject yourself feeling no pain...but then it feels like a bee string(ow ow ow!) and you wonder how that happened! I am still looking for the small guy to hit tho! I might feel better about it in future but today was my first solo mission so.....ouch bitch!

Is it supposed to bleed afterwards? The one I had yesturday was with my ms nurse so I had the hard Dave face on, I dont remember seeing any blood because it was in the back of my left arm. I do remeber to bee sting feeling tho. I think beer is going to be drunk tonight and I am going to pick a fight with a house plant!
I think I am angry becuase Jen has cancelled on me for thursday! Well it is the downside of being the extra man.(tune for this has to be U2:with or without you!) I think I have to be better than this...its not fair on any of us! I need my own girl friend I think I diserve it! Just loving people for loving sake is a bit sad. I cant believe it I have just broke my couch too! I sat on it rather hard and it snapped in the middle! Crap crap crap!!!!!!

Need some music therapy to calm me down lets start with Cold Play:Politic first(angry but leads to some calming tunes for the rest of the album) I think I will work the rest of todays tunes as the day goes on!
I need to get back to work soon as the flat is going to drive me mad! Got to clean and hoover too! Thing to celebrate today is the parachute jump! Going to do it on november 5th! So fireworks will be the celebration. I have a holiday first tho!

Hope your all ok and not angry at the little things like me.
Dave
posted by personallog! @ 9:06 am  
5 Comments:
  • At 2:17 pm, Blogger mouse said…

    Keep your focus Big Guy! When you jump out of that airplane, you can yell, scream and holler all that built up tension right out of you! That is, unless you have a microphone taking the jump with you!

     
  • At 2:47 pm, Blogger personallog! said…

    haha cheers mouse! bought a smile to my face there! hope you doing well!

    Dave
    x

     
  • At 2:59 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I can understand the anger. I have been on Copaxone for the past 7 years. Some nights are better than others for me with the injections.

    A few years ago I tried to do a bungee jump, but it was no go because of the MS. My neuro told me that kind of stress to the system could trigger an attack. I am not sure I buy that though.

     
  • At 3:12 pm, Blogger personallog! said…

    welcome merylnn147 thanks for the input! I hope my gp doesnt say no to the parachute jump I am doing! I am booking an appointment tomorrow am. Please come again to find out how it goes! 7 years is a good sign thanks again!

    Dave

     
  • At 6:56 am, Blogger pocketpunk said…

    maybe it was a wasp

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
ms....not just a diary
About Me

Name: personallog!
Home: St. Annes, Lancashire, United Kingdom
About Me:
I am 6ft 3" skinny and not well. I was diagnosed with ms in 2004 and I would like to speak with others who have ms. I have a want to raise money for ms charities. We have to find a cure for this hell!!!! See my complete profile

More of ME
ms/disabilty reads
Family
Other Interests
Previous Post
Archives