Wednesday, October 12, 2005
Err....Have I done this right?
I was setting up my injection this morning and I think I broke the auto-inject device! It seemed to lock and wouldn't release the cringe. I took it back to the beginning and started again....It locked again! I hope I haven't broke it! Anyway after watching an amazing series on TV last night about people trying to get over the Nicaragua jungle in the wheelchair's...I was a bit confident so I took the needle out the auto inject and put it in my leg manually! I put the needle in at 45 degrees and slowly pushed down the plunger! Got the same bee string feeling after I removed it and through it away!

Should it be that easy?

I think I need to get in touch with the ms nurse to get a new auto-inject thing but the injections are dead easy! You don't even feel the needle at all! Its really sharp so you don't even feel it! What was I worried about?

I think my choice of music today shows some irony...

The Verve:The drugs don't work.

hehe!

If I can do the injection myself then jumping out of a plane will be easy! After I have done it I want somthing else! Please give your idea's! I feel strangly confident after watching those guys last night(thanks PP for the heads up!).....I have to go back to work now!....tomorrow maybe!

Oh before I go....I am having a party at the weekend and Jen is coming too!Yey! I will try and get pics but dont hold up any hopes! As long as everyone can get me beer out the fridge should be good fun! Please do keep looking for the raising money ideas...well if we dont get money to the people who are looking for a cure...how will we get one? It just has to be done in are life time! We have so much life to live! I know you agree! Let me do my bit! I you cant do it tell me and I will see if I can do it for ya! (If its cooking tho..you do it!hehe!)

Hope you are all well!
Dave

oh check this out
Mans soup!hehe!

Are you an ms star?
posted by personallog! @ 9:10 am  
7 Comments:
  • At 1:31 pm, Blogger mdmhvonpa said…

    MY GOD! A manual injection! ;)

     
  • At 1:35 pm, Blogger personallog! said…

    hehe! yeah! bevis and butthead moment! Hur hur hur!

     
  • At 1:51 pm, Blogger personallog! said…

    I might contiue with manual I am not sure to be honest! some of the injection sites are difficult without the autojec! The one in the back especially! If I had a woman who doesnt mind causing me pain tho!hehe!

    Dave

     
  • At 6:27 pm, Blogger pocketpunk said…

    who is coming to the party

     
  • At 6:35 pm, Blogger personallog! said…

    Jen,Emma,Bobbeh,Jools,Me and others! Why?

     
  • At 7:07 pm, Blogger pocketpunk said…

    what day is it on ?
    if its Sats me and localhost could come WITHOUT evil ones tho - naturally

     
  • At 7:50 pm, Blogger personallog! said…

    errrmmmm well errrmm...what the hell why not! Just give me a bell to arrange sleeping arrangments un stuff!

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
ms....not just a diary
About Me

Name: personallog!
Home: St. Annes, Lancashire, United Kingdom
About Me:
I am 6ft 3" skinny and not well. I was diagnosed with ms in 2004 and I would like to speak with others who have ms. I have a want to raise money for ms charities. We have to find a cure for this hell!!!! See my complete profile

More of ME
ms/disabilty reads
Family
Other Interests
Previous Post
Archives