Saturday, October 08, 2005
well here is the new ugly dave


time for buisness I think! tell me what you think of the spec's and wheather I should stick with lenses!
Personally I think I look darn sexy!hehe! and I can see too! Might stop me picking up the bad women!hehe!

Oh thinking of contacting the parachute people and asking if I could do the different jump anyway! I think if I dont have someone attached to me it might be ok! I know not to get my hopes up with anything now....but I can try! I will get the ms trust to change the adverts tho!

Todays music: Oasis: Dont believe the truth

hope you all good
Dave
Remember to tell me what you think of the spec's! cheers!
posted by personallog! @ 12:02 pm  
3 Comments:
  • At 3:04 am, Blogger Erik said…

    I like the glasses. Very hip! ;-)

     
  • At 6:45 am, Blogger personallog! said…

    I think the smile is fake....I know I look better without! Its nice to have them for the days I cant pick up the contacts....well you will have to wait and see!
    xx
    Dave

     
  • At 2:19 pm, Blogger mouse said…

    The smile looks fantastic and so do you!

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
ms....not just a diary
About Me

Name: personallog!
Home: St. Annes, Lancashire, United Kingdom
About Me:
I am 6ft 3" skinny and not well. I was diagnosed with ms in 2004 and I would like to speak with others who have ms. I have a want to raise money for ms charities. We have to find a cure for this hell!!!! See my complete profile

More of ME
ms/disabilty reads
Family
Other Interests
Previous Post
Archives