Monday, October 10, 2005
Read the terms and conditions DAVE!! Yey!
Is ms a neurodegenerative disorder....er yeah! In the notes to the doctor for the Parachute jump it states "Most neurodegenerative disorders are acceptable unless respitory imparirment or marked postural hypotension are present"


OH MY GOD I CAN DO IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

All I need to do is get my GP to sign saying that I am resposible and I can breath at great hight! Sorry bobbeh mate I....I am going to do it! 1st phone call this morning is to the doc's anyway!I can do it
I can do it!
I can do it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh sh*t I have to do it now!lol

Allways read the terms and conditions Dave! You should know this working in banking you f*ck nut!
Yes yes YES!

Happy Days!
Hope your all ok!
Dave
posted by personallog! @ 7:27 am  
3 Comments:
  • At 2:12 pm, Blogger personallog! said…

    err Bobbeh....seeing as you were so cool in offering.....you fancy doing it too? Its for charity too! I will get you a beer aswell honest! Come on surfer dude! Let me know!

    Bobbeh bobbeh bobbeh!

    Cheers for that amanda! I am doing it for ya too babe!

    Dave

     
  • At 5:24 pm, Blogger mdmhvonpa said…

    Jump, Jump, Jump ... (the crowd chants as dave nears the open door)

     
  • At 2:13 pm, Blogger mouse said…

    Way up high, in the sky, I can fly, - Is it Red Hot Chili Peppers? - Is it Peter Pan?, - no! It's Super Dave, the wave of the future.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
ms....not just a diary
About Me

Name: personallog!
Home: St. Annes, Lancashire, United Kingdom
About Me:
I am 6ft 3" skinny and not well. I was diagnosed with ms in 2004 and I would like to speak with others who have ms. I have a want to raise money for ms charities. We have to find a cure for this hell!!!! See my complete profile

More of ME
ms/disabilty reads
Family
Other Interests
Previous Post
Archives