Friday, October 07, 2005
Ab-so-lutly FECKING GUTTED! I cant do the jump!!!!!
Just open the post and found information from the people who arrange jumps at the airfield! There is a declartion of health form....if you have ms you cant jump!
And I quote:

"I hereby declare that I am phsically fit.I do not,and have not,suffered from any of the following conditions,which I understand may lead to a dangerouse situation with regard to myself or other persons during parachuting:
Epilepsy,fits Servere head injury, recurrentblackoutsor gidyness,disease of the brain or nervouse system,high blood pressure, heart or lung disease,recurrent weakness or dislocation of any limb,diabetes,mental illness,drug or alcohol addiction" End quote

WTF My god it doesnt say that on the adverts or applications! It doesnt even say it of the web page! I have spoken to them in the past even and they didnt say anything at the time! The declaration has to be signed by my doctor so I cant even lie and say I dont have ms! I have spoken to work and they said "ahh Im so SORRY dave!".

I am sick of people being sorry for me!

But....I have spoken to the birthday boy and he is going to do it....the amazing flying Bobbeh! What a good lad! Still getting sponsership but putting in his name now! Hope my family still sponser him instead of me! I am sure they will!
Just somthing else ms has taken from me!

I can believe they dont tell you! I am gutted! Sorry people I feel such a let down to you all! Sorry Kim mate!

Dave
posted by personallog! @ 1:02 pm  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
ms....not just a diary
About Me

Name: personallog!
Home: St. Annes, Lancashire, United Kingdom
About Me:
I am 6ft 3" skinny and not well. I was diagnosed with ms in 2004 and I would like to speak with others who have ms. I have a want to raise money for ms charities. We have to find a cure for this hell!!!! See my complete profile

More of ME
ms/disabilty reads
Family
Other Interests
Previous Post
Archives