Wednesday, October 05, 2005
I am such a doofusss! Donnie Darko days!
I know this is the second update today but I need to say this now!(before your arrested Dave hehe!) I was just settling down to another great movie(Donny Darko!) and the door bell went. The delivery was the dreaded copaxone! Massive box and even bigger bloke to carry it! the polystrireen (spelt wrong on perpose!) contains 28 disposeable syringe, three different bags, some ice packs, about 15 different books on how to inject, the easy inject sytem tubes, a video(get into this millenium!the dvd revolution is here!) and a slightly wierd smell! The box was hughe! Unpacked it all and put dvd back on!

Then I sat down I relised that my skinning up gear was on the side! ooops! I hope the guy didnt see the weed I left out! lol! i guess he has seen it before!

Well I guess its time to start the injections! better call the ms nurse!I am raising money for them and thats what there there for! I left a message for her(Alison!what a star!) I am awaiting a call back! Should I start on my own? Hmmm!

The Donny darko movie is scary! Its a cult classic!Its a fantastic movie! Very intelegent writter and director and the subject matter is so off the wall its great! big score on this one too....it has to be its in my collection... Every time I watch it I get a different story! Frank scares the living day lights out of me! Go watch it! 10/10

I will let you know how thwe injection goes! And if 'k' calls again to my blog get in touch mate!(I think your based in england,you abrievate your first namme, but not sure!let me know!)
Hope everyone is good!
Dave
posted by personallog! @ 1:51 pm  
1 Comments:
  • At 7:42 am, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    If you have finaly work out who frank is it will freek you out mate! When you can watch the film and say..."been there!" thats freeky! Being frecked out by a movie.....thats scary!hehe!

    Dave

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
ms....not just a diary
About Me

Name: personallog!
Home: St. Annes, Lancashire, United Kingdom
About Me:
I am 6ft 3" skinny and not well. I was diagnosed with ms in 2004 and I would like to speak with others who have ms. I have a want to raise money for ms charities. We have to find a cure for this hell!!!! See my complete profile

More of ME
ms/disabilty reads
Family
Other Interests
Previous Post
Archives