Sunday, October 02, 2005
Last night was a heavy one!
Eating fantastic food and spending time with some amazing people, Thanks guys! This morning I am paying for it! I cant wait for the holiday now! I have to see the Willam Wallace memorail! (FREEEDOMMM!) But while drunk sorted out the link to my donation page for the jump! Again if I have have offended anyone I am sorry....but we need to fight this disease in any way that we can! This is just one way! This for every time that you get the tremers for every time you are trying to get the strength to raise a leg up a step and for the every person out there who has this damb disease! We have to do somthing......dont we?

I cant lay my head down to die without saying at least I tried my hardest to help other people in the same boat! I feel very strong on this! I have trouble lacing my shoes some mornings! My bowl control isnt the best! But I think throwing my ass out a plane should be......a good idea to raise some money! This thing in my body.....I need to get it out! As if the depression wasnt enough! I hate the fact that my life is being taken away from me! If it can get me to cry at this age....I need to fight back somehow!

I am twenty something and life is just begining again for me! Why do we have this and how do I get on with life....only god knows! But with the help of everyone else who has this disease I have the best fighting force in the world!
todays music
1.LCD Sound systems
2.Biffy Clyro....if you want to these guys out of intrest go here:
http://www.beggars.com/banquet/index.htm?../artists/biffy_clyro/index.htm&0
its the video and others! checl it out
3.Nizlopi
I will get the link for this one coz its great!

Sorry if I offend anyone here!
Hope your doing well this moning!
Dave

http://www.justgiving.com/davesjump
http://www.justgiving.com/davesmsblog
Either will do! lol!
posted by personallog! @ 10:11 am  
2 Comments:
  • At 12:03 pm, Blogger Vix said…

    I for one, am deeply offended and grossed out.

    Yeah, right!

     
  • At 12:50 pm, Blogger personallog! said…

    Nice to know your still here! Keep fighting the fight babe!
    thanks for your....erm...vote!hehe!

    Dave

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
ms....not just a diary
About Me

Name: personallog!
Home: St. Annes, Lancashire, United Kingdom
About Me:
I am 6ft 3" skinny and not well. I was diagnosed with ms in 2004 and I would like to speak with others who have ms. I have a want to raise money for ms charities. We have to find a cure for this hell!!!! See my complete profile

More of ME
ms/disabilty reads
Family
Other Interests
Previous Post
Archives