Saturday, October 01, 2005
I have just got into bed with google!
Woke up this morning hating ms as usual and decided to get some funding from them! Its not a job....is it? I feel like a google whore!lol

Seeing as I can get paid for this(how ever much this maybe!) I think I will spend more time on it! I have a party planned for tonight with a group of good mates! Beer a plenty! I cant wait to see people in my house again....it should be a great laugh!

I have noticed that I am more mobile in the morning! I should be using this time to do something shoulnt I? I wake up on the weekend and get to the frount room and lie down to watch tv!...I think I could even do the watch tv in bed if I was really lazy! I would have to get a tv in the bedroom tho! Need to clean flat and get satans hoover out!grrr!

Music for today....Justin Robertson:Imprint #1....Orbital:Implant(who am I kidding! I cant put down Jamie Cullum!hehe!)

These are dance tunes....I hate that word 'dance' They are different to the jazz tunes I have been doing recently..(I am still looking forward to the hard house stage!)..I think I am entering a different stage music wise....As you know this happens quite frequently, I find changing the music can change how the body or your brain reacts for the day! Try it! Anyway I will tell you how the party goes tomorrow!

Take care peeps have a great weekend!
Dave
posted by personallog! @ 8:09 am  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
ms....not just a diary
About Me

Name: personallog!
Home: St. Annes, Lancashire, United Kingdom
About Me:
I am 6ft 3" skinny and not well. I was diagnosed with ms in 2004 and I would like to speak with others who have ms. I have a want to raise money for ms charities. We have to find a cure for this hell!!!! See my complete profile

More of ME
ms/disabilty reads
Family
Other Interests
Previous Post
Archives