Friday, September 30, 2005
Diet diet diet! I think this is the way to go!
Yes I am off work today! Yes I am knackered! And yes its due to fatigue! The only reason I have the energy to type this is I have had somthing to eat. I was thinking about the gold coast diet again during the contact lense incident yesturday. I couldnt really move from the setee and could only watch tv through one eye, so I was alone with my thoughts. I was thinking about the amount of crap in my diet and what would be the best way to tackle it. I looked through my fridge and made some lunch!

Mixed herb salad with Fete cheese and cherry tomatoes. Seasoned with olive oil and black pepper....and mayonnaise!

I havent really made myself a salad in about 5 years.....but I am good at it! I have some great teachers(cheers mam!) It tasted great and I can feel the benifit today! I can hear the massive "yeah right dave!" and if you dont believe me then thats fine! Thats your choice! Yes I am still off work today and yes I am tired but I was straight in the fridge today to make it again! Ok so I have been off twice this week and day time television is doing nothing for my sanity but I am looking forward to next week. I know its going to be the next step for me....wobbley or not. I am still going to be doing the pizza tonight and I am still going to get drunk tonight! I am still going to smoke and get stoned! But I am going to take small steps towards better diet! Maybe starting by a health tasty meal once a day at first! Well If I come up on a good meal I will put it on here....just for my record more than anything else!

Todays music has to be another wierd one...Pixies:Tromp le Mond

Hope mthis is a turning point for me and you aswell
Dave
posted by personallog! @ 9:39 am  
2 Comments:
  • At 2:45 pm, Blogger mdmhvonpa said…

    My diet? Liver an onions ... YUM!

     
  • At 11:27 pm, Blogger mouse said…

    Dave, I love feta cheese and tomatoes! I'm also crazy about Peanut Butter in a whole wheat Pita pocket! But when I lived over there in Jolly Olde they didn't have PB, only marmite! Marmite's good too.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
ms....not just a diary
About Me

Name: personallog!
Home: St. Annes, Lancashire, United Kingdom
About Me:
I am 6ft 3" skinny and not well. I was diagnosed with ms in 2004 and I would like to speak with others who have ms. I have a want to raise money for ms charities. We have to find a cure for this hell!!!! See my complete profile

More of ME
ms/disabilty reads
Family
Other Interests
Previous Post
Archives