Wednesday, September 28, 2005
GRRRR I HATE MS!
Did a full day at work today! That is my only good thing from today! I hate ms and the way that no one knows about it! I need to do more to really 'DO IT OVER!' Its raining in manchester from every angle! Its like a different country when it rains! I cant sit on walls and it makes the journey so hard to get back from work! I am soaked and my legs gave way from protest I think! I have sent the forms back for the parachute jump and my only chance to dropout of this is on the day!

"jump out of the plane"
"No!" type thing! I so need this holiday! The ms is taking the piss today! pain and I cant get any responce from my legs! I have to throw my legs forward to walk! This is so bad! Why doesnt anybody help us? I am planning a day at work now where everyone will find out about ms and I need as many things about ms before telling everyone! I am going to get in touch with the ms society and ask them to send me posters and wrist bands to premote my 'jump!'! I want a need everyone to put there hands in there pockets to sponser me! My job have said they will give me 750 pounds to add to what ever I can raise! I hate these bad days I feel like such a lemon! Its not fair on any of us why do we have to go through this? I dont think doing any extra excersise will help today! I am loosing the feeling in my hands here from typing to hard! I am so angry! Music therapy needed............

36 crazy fists:Bitterness from the stars

hmm bit better! Angry metal! I have shopping coming tonight and I have to go down stairs to pick it up! I am going to break somthing I think! Not my body!(I will do that with the parachute jump!) I need something I dont need...and just rip the shit out of it! For gods sake why do we put up with this! No wounder I cant keep and relationship together! What are the good things about today....absolutly nothing!

Need a bath and a punch bag I think!.....or one reefer for dave table 1! Maybe its a new side to me, emotional retard!

A very angry
Dave
Hope you are all well!

(two hours later calmed down to The foo fighters:This is a call!(finger nails are pretty,fingernails are good) dont worry I havent broke anything either....just angry!)
posted by personallog! @ 5:39 pm  
1 Comments:
  • At 8:54 pm, Blogger personallog! said…

    hmm, my first impression from that comment.....really....is Dave jump out of the plane Dave and save us all from the bad bits! I will be find in the morning! Honest! I think I just wanted to show both sides of the coin! I am not possitive all the time! I think I just need to sleep and have the bad times then! More possitive Dave tommorrow I swear! Bring it on!

    Dave

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
ms....not just a diary
About Me

Name: personallog!
Home: St. Annes, Lancashire, United Kingdom
About Me:
I am 6ft 3" skinny and not well. I was diagnosed with ms in 2004 and I would like to speak with others who have ms. I have a want to raise money for ms charities. We have to find a cure for this hell!!!! See my complete profile

More of ME
ms/disabilty reads
Family
Other Interests
Previous Post
Archives