Monday, December 05, 2005
Any idea's on how to........
Break the smoking habbit? I think it a good idea too! The tune is for me! Do I want to yet?
Hmm this is going to go on for while trust me! I have to get into work in the morning just to get the habbit of walking to the tram stop in the habbit of going to work!
Stop one and get another!
I woke up singing the Beatles this morning....sickening I know I just hope I can keep the light tone for the rest of today! I dont think :Carry that wieght, is quiet apt tho! Happy birthday localhost! Hope the best for you as allways!
Have a good day
Dave
posted by personallog! @ 11:53 pm  
1 Comments:
  • At 2:34 am, Blogger mouse said…

    This is how I quit smoking. I gave it away as a Birthday Present to someone that I love. It was not something that I could take back. It was still hard. I had been a smoker who was trying to quit for about 20 years at that point; but my word was important to me, and I had given my word. One of the best things I ever did!

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
ms....not just a diary
About Me

Name: personallog!
Home: St. Annes, Lancashire, United Kingdom
About Me:
I am 6ft 3" skinny and not well. I was diagnosed with ms in 2004 and I would like to speak with others who have ms. I have a want to raise money for ms charities. We have to find a cure for this hell!!!! See my complete profile

More of ME
ms/disabilty reads
Family
Other Interests
Previous Post
Archives