Monday, December 05, 2005
Sorry about the eminem Yesterday!
I did say Stella messes with you mind tho! Normal service will resume shortly! Honest!

I got up at 5 today! I think I am scared of the idea of going to work! What will people say when they see how skinny I have got! How many new people will be there? How long will I be able to sit in the chair before the pain kicks in?

Well I will let you know when I get back! Wish me luck!

I am thinking some rock!

This is for Camille if she is still reading! Love ya mum!hehe

Right I am back from work and really tired but I did get a taste of what the future will be at work in the future(I only had half day today!)! I am going to have to work hard if I want to achieve anything(doesnt eveyone!) But I have started the ball rolling on a couple of future things....like working from home!yey! and I got some sponserships for the jump on Saturday!(this saturday!) I just hope I dont let you guys down! Then it christmas and the open road to recovery! Just need to sort out my love life now! I am in love but I dont want to mess her up like I did with Sinead!(or she did to me!) Roll on tomorrow! Please do keep requests coming in! I will look for them honest!

is soy sauce a cure?
Have a good day
Dave

P.s Weird question from my little sis today..."what would you like for christmas" Well world peace, cure for all disease, No povety in the world ect ect But I would settle for a happy family and to wake up with Jen every day! What more can I ask for! I just want eveyone to be happy I dont care about me!
posted by personallog! @ 6:52 am  
1 Comments:
  • At 8:29 pm, Blogger pocketpunk said…

    I'll second that my sweet...just to be happy ...one can dream .....

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
ms....not just a diary
About Me

Name: personallog!
Home: St. Annes, Lancashire, United Kingdom
About Me:
I am 6ft 3" skinny and not well. I was diagnosed with ms in 2004 and I would like to speak with others who have ms. I have a want to raise money for ms charities. We have to find a cure for this hell!!!! See my complete profile

More of ME
ms/disabilty reads
Family
Other Interests
Previous Post
Archives