Friday, December 02, 2005
ARRRRRRGGGGG MAN!
Right this disease is doing my head in! Just when I think I am recovering and getting every thing in order....it reminds me that it has some control! How I hear you say...well I have had an hours sleep last night! Thats it! Legs hurting and I had a head ache the really really hurt....migraine what ever!

I think I know what it is, I haven't smoked weed for 3 days, havent drunk beer for 3 days! The ms is no longer stoned and pissed so it hit back! Why is it you only think about sleeping tablets at 02:30 in the morning and your watching the clock? I have an alarm clock that projects the time on to the celing....sort of works light a night light for me...but thats another story. Having the time count down to the time you suppose to get up for work is a nightmare! Get up an watching the news is even more depressing. Congrats the US by the way! 1000 people killed by the law well done!(thats sarcasm by the way!) As if arming another country then waging war on them wasnt enough! Sorry no sleep does that to me! The UK cant talk about that tho! We are giving countries back then teaching them to make there own nuclear weapons! Whats the world coming to! Milions of dollars spent on weapons and not cleaning the planet up! Curing the sick and feeding/clothing the poor would surly be more benifical! Just heard that we are making another nuclear power plant too! We only use 3% renewable power sorce's! OH GAWD! Please see mdmhvonpa's imput below....but if you live in the uk check this site out You might be able to get a grant from Tony Blair for this! Let start with the small thing first eh! He has 750k to spend on it!

I tell you what if the post man doesnt get the christmas presents I ordered for my family....here this morning I am going to really have a go at the next one!

Alice donut!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just seemed quite apt! Its for my bro and his wife! (oh please dont listen to hard to the lyrics or you will find out why he is!hehe) Loving Alice Donut too!

I dont think going into work today is a good idea for me! Angry customer service man maybe!

Have a nice day!phumph!Hope you are all well!
Dave!

P.s I just got of the skpe instant messenger to a ZHU WEN BIN...My japenees isnt very good... His english was amazing! He contacted me because I live in Manchester(United he said!) He wanted to buy a foot ball t-shirt! I was so good to show him a website and I didnt rip his head off either! I think he had the impression I worked for manchester united or something! The thing is I support Newcastle United and I hate Man United with a passion! God so owes me a rest bite! Good Karma at least!lol

If you are not tapping your foot to this
I dont no whats wrong with you! Whir-y-wheel Afro celt!
posted by personallog! @ 8:02 am  
4 Comments:
  • At 10:29 am, Blogger pocketpunk said…

    gutted you had a bad night Dave .....i slept quite well until about 2.30 and then was awake for a bit ....think its cos it was windy. Thanks for the Donut clip......reminds me of good times and that mental gig in Preston ... :-)

     
  • At 10:35 am, Blogger personallog! said…

    No probs! I just wish there was more Alice donut clips I could put on here! Actually I wish for the sleep and the world to sort itself out first!
    Dave

     
  • At 4:49 pm, Blogger mdmhvonpa said…

    Detox? Withdrawl? ;)

    As for the 1000th death row execution. Not a good thing.


    btw, see my solar post: http://mdmhvonpa.blogspot.com/2005/11/go-solar-or-go-dark.html

     
  • At 5:06 pm, Blogger personallog! said…

    Kinda Intreged about this solor power! Yeah its expensive but the long term benifit to the wallet would be fantastic! I think the planet would breath a sigh of relief too! Imagine if everyone had it done!(not another John Lennon thing honest!)If I had my own house I would do it! Telling the electric companies to stick would make me happy too! Any more nuclear power? NO THANKYOU!

    Dave

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
ms....not just a diary
About Me

Name: personallog!
Home: St. Annes, Lancashire, United Kingdom
About Me:
I am 6ft 3" skinny and not well. I was diagnosed with ms in 2004 and I would like to speak with others who have ms. I have a want to raise money for ms charities. We have to find a cure for this hell!!!! See my complete profile

More of ME
ms/disabilty reads
Family
Other Interests
Previous Post
Archives