Wednesday, December 07, 2005
Its going to be the last time I see her this year!
Damb damb damb! I have today off as my legs were really in pain...I text Jen as normal and she had the day off too! She came over to look after me and we spent the day in each others arms! We have a certain thing which drags us to the bedroom every time.....sickening I know but....we are human! The thing is we are not going to see each other again till after new year due to work and her having an other half!

Sh*t sh*t sh*t....christmas without her is going to be a nightmare! When will this be right? What am I going to do? I love her but at least I got to see her before I jump out of a plane! Got to stop this blog sounding like a Bridget Jones diary and get on with my life....then why does it hurt so bad!

Ok time for some music and a smile....ok:

****Lazio Banes:Superman*****

Very cool tune to a very good show! Look at what they are doing for us too!

Check this out!

Come on the scrubs!

Depressed in love and I hope you are all ok!
Dave
posted by personallog! @ 7:52 pm  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
ms....not just a diary
About Me

Name: personallog!
Home: St. Annes, Lancashire, United Kingdom
About Me:
I am 6ft 3" skinny and not well. I was diagnosed with ms in 2004 and I would like to speak with others who have ms. I have a want to raise money for ms charities. We have to find a cure for this hell!!!! See my complete profile

More of ME
ms/disabilty reads
Family
Other Interests
Previous Post
Archives