Friday, February 24, 2006
I think I am going to die...of hiccups!
This is murder......I cant even type....they go for two hours....then they come back as if I remember that I had them then they are back!! ! This sucks!

I think I am going to write a book on how to stop them....

1. Take gun

Hold to temple and fire!

Not at work....again! I dont think I would be able to do my job anyway with these damb hiccups!

"Good *hiccup* morning, This is *hiccup* David how can I**hiccup**..help!"

Sick as a chip!!!

Hope**hiccup***....oh you know!
Dave

Note for people who have my mobile number...new phone has not got your number...long story short time between hiccups....send me a text with your name so I know who you are! My number is still the same!

Raising meney for charity must run in the family....my sister is running 5k for cancer research uk! spread the wealth people! Please!
posted by personallog! @ 9:26 am  
6 Comments:
  • At 12:37 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    dave, i wish i had something other than an old wive's tale for curing hiccups...try drinking a glass of water upside down? (drink from the opposite lip of the cup, you have to bend over to do it and you'll probably spill it a few times before you get the hang of it)...i can sympathize slightly, i once had the hiccups for 3 days after a beer bender...lousy beer, I think...

     
  • At 2:32 pm, Blogger mdmhvonpa said…

    Oh gak. HiC-Cups ... hate em with all my fiber. Worst when you are full to the brim.

     
  • At 3:07 pm, Blogger personallog! said…

    Gak??? Isnt that kligon worms?hehe
    Dave

     
  • At 2:52 pm, Blogger personallog! said…

    Esophageal spasms.....OMG! I will check it out! Cheers mum!
    Dave

     
  • At 5:05 pm, Blogger Vix said…

    A teaspoon of malt vinegar WILL stop the hiccoughs.

    I promise.

    If anyone tries this and it does not work, you have my permission to hunt me down and kill me.

    It WILL work.

     
  • At 6:26 pm, Blogger personallog! said…

    thats us told I guess!hehe! cheers chicken!x

    Dave

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
ms....not just a diary
About Me

Name: personallog!
Home: St. Annes, Lancashire, United Kingdom
About Me:
I am 6ft 3" skinny and not well. I was diagnosed with ms in 2004 and I would like to speak with others who have ms. I have a want to raise money for ms charities. We have to find a cure for this hell!!!! See my complete profile

More of ME
ms/disabilty reads
Family
Other Interests
Previous Post
Archives