Monday, March 06, 2006
A day of reflection
***Kylie***

I have put this tune on for a couple of reasons...
1. I quite like it
2. I have had lots of thought to my sisters action for charity, raising money for cancer research and Kylie has cancer. It doesn't matter how rich and famous you are disease can get at you. No matter how much money you have, no matter how healthy you are there is always a chance....its part of life isnt it?

Ok to much seriouse stuff...ok there is one more. I was looking into photography and stumbled apon this: http://werenotafraid.com/index.php Yes its seriouse that we are not affraid of terrorism but it was the photo's that I was looking at! Cool site for idea's too!

I am not at work today as I am awaiting the delivery of copaxone this morning but its not here yet so I am surfing till it does. My legs hurt this morning but I think it the chair I am sitting in to be honest. I need to get a new chair I think!

Hope you like the vid and your all ok.
Dave

P.s I cant stop listening to the beatles today....wierd eh! Strawberry fields for ever!!! Paperback writer, Here comes the sun(its all right!) and before you say it...all together now! LOVE IS ALL YOU NEED!Yeah yeah yeah!
posted by personallog! @ 9:53 am  
1 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
ms....not just a diary
About Me

Name: personallog!
Home: St. Annes, Lancashire, United Kingdom
About Me:
I am 6ft 3" skinny and not well. I was diagnosed with ms in 2004 and I would like to speak with others who have ms. I have a want to raise money for ms charities. We have to find a cure for this hell!!!! See my complete profile

More of ME
ms/disabilty reads
Family
Other Interests
Previous Post
Archives