Friday, March 03, 2006
must grab a beer...


Oh I got my wheelchair gloves...and they make my hands look so 70's gay! Just need the leather flat cap and I will be in the YMCA! They are great and should do the job fine no matter how gay they look.hehe! They have a padded hand grip and I have used them in the house to break them in(I loove having grip on the walls!). I can see me using them alot in the future if I get the wheel chair too. I am in a good mood today and think I know why I have been with this company for so long...I like helping people! The pain does get in the way and I know why work are questioning my work recently...I will get back on track soon! I have something to prove now! Well maybe thats how I work...Find the bad bit and it can only get better from then! These gloves are great I can type in them too!

I helped somone today who has reminded me why I am good at my job....I helped them and they said "Dave I love you!" hehe! It was a lady who was old enough to be my mum but it was the thought that counts eh!
Talking of Love...my girl is here tonight and I cant wait! I have to get ready so...
***Dresden dolls***
Hope you are all well
Dave(its just started snowing...heavily!)

BOBBEH GET IN TOUCH!!!
I want one of these wheelchairs(no need for gloves with an ibot)click here!
posted by personallog! @ 3:42 pm  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
ms....not just a diary
About Me

Name: personallog!
Home: St. Annes, Lancashire, United Kingdom
About Me:
I am 6ft 3" skinny and not well. I was diagnosed with ms in 2004 and I would like to speak with others who have ms. I have a want to raise money for ms charities. We have to find a cure for this hell!!!! See my complete profile

More of ME
ms/disabilty reads
Family
Other Interests
Previous Post
Archives