Friday, March 10, 2006
Is someone getting the 'best of you'?
****Foo Fighters***

Audio only so dont worry it not a vid! I want to give the best to my girl and I want to to give her more. I love her to bits and cant wait to see Jen tomorrow night! Am I half a man because of this disease and why do I think of it first before anything else? Just the ms burn I think! I am human and cant but think of my failings but maybe I am doing something right! I got some mail today that shocked me. I have recieved my membership card for a rock club in manchester called rock world....free bottle of bubbly and 10 free entrants in to the club to celebrate...its not my birthday or anything and its confused me a bit. I have never been to the club and I have never given my address out to anyone....how did they know? To be honest I dont care I just like the idea of going out for a beer or two! I think it was my girlfriend or Bobbeh and have text them both asking for an explanation but the date they have given me for this party is when two of my mates are coming down so why not? They are dance monsters and not in to the metal secne at all so may have to cancle one thing or the other! Yet again the social life is busy! I dont have a pot to p*ss in but I am willing to try!lol I love the manchester crew and its great to live here I dont think I am going to leave it....I am going to stay here as long as I can!

I had a half day at work today as my legs are getting on my nerves(the irony I know!) and I think I will play on the net and get stoned....I havent done that for ages and I know I have to clean up for tomorrow! I have work in the morning as the copaxone delivery last monday is effecting my attendance record! If I can arrange with work to be at home when its delivered every month I will be happy! Anyway....
Hope you are all well!
Dave
posted by personallog! @ 12:55 pm  
3 Comments:
  • At 11:05 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hello again,

    I am the previously anon writer from Victoria BC, Canada. How has copaxone worked for you (if you don't mind sharing)? I did just get diagnosed a few months back, so I am still mulling over the meds. I think I will start with copaxone. I am also starting Lyrica today for pain. Any experience with that? I really appreciate the music you put on your site.
    Wishing you good times with lots of beer and your girlfriend,
    Steph

     
  • At 11:19 pm, Blogger Jaime said…

    Hi,
    I really appreciated reading your blog. I was diagnosed in 2004. I agree with you. I have too many plans to just watch my life waste away. We need a cure, fast! I have tried several of the meds available, they just seem to make me a different type of sick. I would love to talk to you some more. Email me: hjaimej@msn.com

     
  • At 7:40 am, Blogger personallog! said…

    Welcome newbies! Jamie I have added you to my messenger listing and we will speak soon mate! Steph nice to meet you babe! I feel copaxone is working for me even tho I have to dig with the needle every day! I am getting my life back on it and feel its stopping the progression of this damb disease! There is lots of studie with regards to copaxone available over the internet...best advice is still going to be get reading really! I will do an update later today showing my thoughts thankyou for bringing it to the frount! Community is paramont! We shout louder together!
    Cheers guys
    Dave

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
ms....not just a diary
About Me

Name: personallog!
Home: St. Annes, Lancashire, United Kingdom
About Me:
I am 6ft 3" skinny and not well. I was diagnosed with ms in 2004 and I would like to speak with others who have ms. I have a want to raise money for ms charities. We have to find a cure for this hell!!!! See my complete profile

More of ME
ms/disabilty reads
Family
Other Interests
Previous Post
Archives