Wednesday, March 08, 2006
Ms is cruel ms is a bitch ms is in me...deal with it!
Had a bizarre day today. Went into work, talked to some people gave my team manager an inside view point of an ms'er told her about the sporadic depression...the pain...the hell I have on a daily basis and I nearly made her cry...ms is cruel ms is a bitch ms is in me! I cant get rid of it as much as I cant cut of my arms or legs....I have to get on with it! I can't wait for someone to hand me a cure...I get on with it with any help that I can without trying to effect anyone else's life financially it sucks but we get on with it! I still want a life that I am entitled too! I want a life and a chance to fight for that life...dont get in my way as I will get it....I have it....its mine!

No more depression....its not worth the energy! I need a drink!
*****click here to see some mad women doing the paracute jump!****
Dave

Wanted to put on: Keane:Bed shaped.....but it makes me cry!lol
posted by personallog! @ 3:43 pm  
4 Comments:
  • At 5:51 pm, Blogger Cutter said…

    Alcohol is about the best MS medication I've found yet, second only to tobacco. Anything that relieves stress keeps the MS demons calm, if only a little bit.

    ...and I just love the side effects.

     
  • At 6:04 pm, Blogger personallog! said…

    I tend to agree! bring on the beer! It natiuonal no smoking day in england....so...err....I didnt buy any!lol! Smoked like a trooper but didnt buy any!hehe! Life is for living I gues! welcom Cutter!
    Dave
    (sat her with a whiskey and smoking!)

     
  • At 9:40 pm, Blogger Cutter said…

    I'd like to keep reading, and I plan to... my computer is pretty old though, and it coughs and sputters because of the music thing.

    I'll be around, but not as often as I'd like.

    Feel free to visit my blog, I'm at: http://cutter.tblog.com/

    When all else fails, bitch about it, right?

     
  • At 11:24 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I'll drink to that!

    :)

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
ms....not just a diary
About Me

Name: personallog!
Home: St. Annes, Lancashire, United Kingdom
About Me:
I am 6ft 3" skinny and not well. I was diagnosed with ms in 2004 and I would like to speak with others who have ms. I have a want to raise money for ms charities. We have to find a cure for this hell!!!! See my complete profile

More of ME
ms/disabilty reads
Family
Other Interests
Previous Post
Archives