Sunday, March 12, 2006
NEWBIE ALERT>>>>
Please drop by to Jaime as she has been a great help to me tonight! She has sparked something in me tonight! Ther is loads of info for the ms awareness week in the states so have a good look about and its not sexual you pervs! She highlighted to me that the jump page has been closed and I havent done the jump yet.....its now corrected The page is showing from the start again but I would like to say thanks for all the people who have donated allready! You can still see the old page here!

Please keep the donations coming as its a great help to the ms society and please drop a note of good will to her aswell!
Have your say too for the stem cell therapy petition...we if we dont get the governments to start research we will never get a cure will we? Click here and leave your mark!please we need it!

I am having a half day today as I think my bowls are being effected again! Deffinatly a hung back moment! The bowls, the bowls! Oh and I forgot to tell you I am going to take the ground floor flat! I rang through and said yes...I just have to wait for a call back as its lunch time and they are away from the office! I am going to book some time off work to move as it will take ages for my disabled ass to move everything I own!lol
Hope you are all well
Dave

*****News flash! they have identified the ms gene according to Montell*****
posted by personallog! @ 10:11 pm  
1 Comments:
  • At 8:00 pm, Blogger Jaime said…

    You make me laugh! Congrats on the flat. I hope you are having a good day. Take care. Talk to you soon.
    Jaime

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
ms....not just a diary
About Me

Name: personallog!
Home: St. Annes, Lancashire, United Kingdom
About Me:
I am 6ft 3" skinny and not well. I was diagnosed with ms in 2004 and I would like to speak with others who have ms. I have a want to raise money for ms charities. We have to find a cure for this hell!!!! See my complete profile

More of ME
ms/disabilty reads
Family
Other Interests
Previous Post
Archives