Tuesday, March 14, 2006
Trauma!
Not having a good couple of days here at least it is giving me time to think....thats a bad thing!hehe Usually I would just relax and get on with a few things in the house that need to be done...eat and sleep through it. Well I cant this time and its all because of one bill and the air sight allready charging my bank account. £700 of debt that I was expecting at once has left me with money to get to work and not much else at all!

Realy this jump has been a finacial nightmare! Yes its raising mony for the right people and it will benifit thousands of people but not if I am going to starve! I got the feeling that when I jump out the plane I will blow away in the wind! I have basic food in the house but if I eat one more can of beans I wont have many friends left! Yeah it gives me more time to read and get ready to talk to the housing people for the move and start the big clean but I am ill today with tummy ache so not at work.(thats probly a good thing its just I cant think why!)

I am missing Jen and crave for a hug! And I can stop singing Eighties Match Box and I need more money! Its been weeks since I have had chocolate chip cookies never mind a beer! I am suppose to get disabiliy living alowance today and it has come through yet! Grrrrrrrrrrrrr! I know this is a lesson to me for the future but I cant save future pay checks before I get them can I! I will have to see what I can do in the new flat to save cash! I will be saving water by using the shower.....just cant work out the money side yet! Right I going to have another can of beans! Then I have a cuboard full of condiments!

Hope you are all well
Dave

Photo of greater times:
posted by personallog! @ 10:10 am  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
ms....not just a diary
About Me

Name: personallog!
Home: St. Annes, Lancashire, United Kingdom
About Me:
I am 6ft 3" skinny and not well. I was diagnosed with ms in 2004 and I would like to speak with others who have ms. I have a want to raise money for ms charities. We have to find a cure for this hell!!!! See my complete profile

More of ME
ms/disabilty reads
Family
Other Interests
Previous Post
Archives