Tuesday, March 28, 2006
1 Day 7 woman and 3 flunkies!
I'd better explain before you think its a joke(you would have to add the geordie!LOL) Well day 2 of the week done and wrapped up! Full day too and I am pleased with customer service too! Feel almost back to normal. Had lunch with 6 women to celebrate the team breaking up on Friday...We are going to new teams as they are changing rota's and hours, the admin is terrible and I feel like mine fits in with the style. My team will be having early starts which I am not looking forward to but may work out well. It does mean I will have to get up at about 6 am but finish at 3!

The 7th woman is ofcourse is Jen! I had our first morning getting up and going to work together and I felt like a married couple of 30 years....You know... No talking and just getting ready in our own speed. Made breakfast/tea with minimal convesation "I love you, have you done this?" type thing! I think we both have things to think about which is added to the days daily stress. I can't wait a week till I see her again!

I did have a good day tho. Work seems to be treating me like a normal member of staff again which can be good some times and maybe not with other things! Had some time to work with some hard problems for the customers and enjoyed the respect I had received. Made a change from just working on easy issues and getting no respect at all. I even had time to arrange an appointment with my GP so I can sort the physiologist/councilor for long time trauma. My current team manager has said that it would be good for my record at work if I seem to be doing the work from my end too! As they are putting alot of money in to make my working life more confortable. It made me feel really unconfortable talking to her about things so I think it might be a good idea...if only they have relised that there is no cure....YET....And my work record is going to be effected in the future.

Right the 3 flunkies....It is taking a long time before I do the parachute jump and I am holding off collecting sponsership till I have done it. Well I had a look through the sponsership forms and found three people have left the buisness and not paid! Thats £15 I will have to put in myself to make sure the company keep up there side of the deal and put in £650...grrrrr! Well thats a more uptodate diary....I think thats everything..Oh contacted the flat agency and they said they will be giving me a date to move soon..I will do an update if I remember anything else!
****Just found out NEWS FLASH! MOVING THIS WEEKEND! MIGHT LOOSE INTERNET ACCESS FOR A MONTH SO SAY YOUR GOODBYE'S NOW!
Hope you are all well
Dave
Great tune amazing movie!
RAMBLE ON (LOTR VERSION) (Led Zeppelin)
*****When I am good I am great! I have all my bills transfered to new address within 1 hour!(Even the 2 that are in credit!) I only have 1 bill that needs a metre reading (water rates)and my tv/internet thats going to take about 10 days!yey! Only have to move now and thats going to be the hard bit!(see I told you we can still do it when it matters!)*****
Dave the hyper human
posted by personallog! @ 3:03 pm  
3 Comments:
  • At 8:44 pm, Blogger Jaime said…

    LOVE the music. You can never go wrong with Zeppelin! Congrats on the move. Hurry back, you will be missed while you are away. Take care and be careful not to hurt yourself or overdo it. You will be in my thoughts while you are gone.

    I am glad you are starting to feel like your old self again and things are going well at work. Continue to take care. I wish you the best. Talk to you soon and good luck with the move. :)

     
  • At 3:36 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Dave,

    Good luck with everything and I look forward to you getting your internet access back. Yours is the site I read with my morning coffee. Take care.

     
  • At 4:28 pm, Blogger danceswithwolves said…

    Take it easy man, we'll be there this weekend to help move you. Got boxes and everything! The move will go smoothly or I'll be having words with your mum (who is organising the whole thing!).

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
ms....not just a diary
About Me

Name: personallog!
Home: St. Annes, Lancashire, United Kingdom
About Me:
I am 6ft 3" skinny and not well. I was diagnosed with ms in 2004 and I would like to speak with others who have ms. I have a want to raise money for ms charities. We have to find a cure for this hell!!!! See my complete profile

More of ME
ms/disabilty reads
Family
Other Interests
Previous Post
Archives