Monday, March 27, 2006
Did a whole day....now thats depressing!
Did a full day at work and.....if I am honest....I feel sad! I should be celebrating that I made it there! I should be re-joycing shouldnt I? Whoopie! I can do what other people hate doing! I am so unhappy in banking. It just reminds me about money and the fact that I dont have much! I need more. I even had time to work out how much I spend on ciggeretts! I am going to give it up! Think I need help with it tho! I have to arrange an appointment with the doc this week so I might see what he can supply. You know patches and stuff!

I think I might change my hours at work and do part time. I can earn the same money doing part time and it may get my attendance record up too. I will keep you updated with all that happens with work but I think they are trying to get rid of me! Not good thought seeing as I am going into another flat on my own which is more expensive. Maybe I should sell my body to the manchester whoring society.....oh I all ready do! Roll on tuesday eh! Jen is here tonight too so I think I will do tomorrow too. Just need to start saving if I want to rule the world!

Hope you are all ok.
Dave
posted by personallog! @ 5:25 pm  
2 Comments:
  • At 3:43 pm, Blogger mdmhvonpa said…

    Part time would probably be a good move till you get your legs under you.

     
  • At 4:11 pm, Blogger personallog! said…

    Not sure I may have to yet but it probly the case! we will see!
    Dave

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
ms....not just a diary
About Me

Name: personallog!
Home: St. Annes, Lancashire, United Kingdom
About Me:
I am 6ft 3" skinny and not well. I was diagnosed with ms in 2004 and I would like to speak with others who have ms. I have a want to raise money for ms charities. We have to find a cure for this hell!!!! See my complete profile

More of ME
ms/disabilty reads
Family
Other Interests
Previous Post
Archives