Saturday, March 25, 2006
No really!
WHAT'D I SAY (FROM RAY THE MOVIE) (Ray Charles)**
What a friday night!!!!
Got a feeling of dred that I am going to be left on my own! Jens parent might be moving away from manchester and I think she will be going as well! Well It wouldnt be right to keep her with me would it? Yet again I ask myself....do I have the right to pass the effects of this disease to someone else's life...she is down stairs at the moment and wont read thi till tomorrow so I have some time to talk to her about it! It doesnt feel right for me to ask her to stay! I have this new thing going on at the moment and I am asking for you help! I get these blue flashes at the side of my vision when in certain lighting....it doesnt feel right and it doesnt feel good! Am I taking to many pain killers? I could do without it when I have all these stresses! Hmm!
Hope you are all ok!
Dave
posted by personallog! @ 9:42 am  
2 Comments:
  • At 12:12 am, Blogger Jaime said…

    Dave, I think you need to talk to her. I know how you feel about her and as much as I understand how hard it is the idea MAKING someone live with this illness, it really is her choice. She may LOVE you enough that she wants to live with the illness because it is worth it to be with you, and for her it may be worse if you were to push her away. I have done that before when it came to health issues, with my ex, we talked a little about that on MSN. Anyway, for both of you it would be my advice that you talk it out and come to a mutual agreement of what works for both of you. Nothing worth having is ever easy. I would hate to think that you gave up your happiness (although I understand it would be because you love her and would do it out of love for her) when it may be something she wants to stay for.

    Regarding the blue flashes, I have never had any blue flashes, I have had kind of white flashes though, only not on the side. Almost like stars, usually with dizziness. This was with my latest relapse and it came and went. I am not sure what caused it. At that time my whole body kind of shut down and I would just need to sleep. I hope you get to feeling better soon.

    I am sorry I could not be more help. I have my injection tonight so I will be on MSN tomorrow. Email me or let me know if there is anything I can do.

     
  • At 10:34 am, Blogger personallog! said…

    Cheers Jamie your a star!

    Dave

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
ms....not just a diary
About Me

Name: personallog!
Home: St. Annes, Lancashire, United Kingdom
About Me:
I am 6ft 3" skinny and not well. I was diagnosed with ms in 2004 and I would like to speak with others who have ms. I have a want to raise money for ms charities. We have to find a cure for this hell!!!! See my complete profile

More of ME
ms/disabilty reads
Family
Other Interests
Previous Post
Archives