Sunday, May 28, 2006
Dave the quadruped!
*******FASTER KILL PUSSYCAT (Paul Oakenfold)*******
Jens choice(hehe! the lessa!)! Having a great weekend, feel almost human again. The whole Bobby McFerrin thing works....dont worry be happy! Yeah its sad that the control of my body is being lost....but be honest can I do anything about it...err no! So why worry! I will worry about it tomorrow, as it is another day! I will be on my own on tuesday and it will matter then. Starting a new fight then so watch this space!!!!

Take care and I hope you are all well!
Dave
posted by personallog! @ 1:00 pm  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
ms....not just a diary
About Me

Name: personallog!
Home: St. Annes, Lancashire, United Kingdom
About Me:
I am 6ft 3" skinny and not well. I was diagnosed with ms in 2004 and I would like to speak with others who have ms. I have a want to raise money for ms charities. We have to find a cure for this hell!!!! See my complete profile

More of ME
ms/disabilty reads
Family
Other Interests
Previous Post
Archives