Thursday, May 18, 2006
Hmmm..Time for some 80's cheese....But it kinda rocks!hehe
*******SHAKE THE DISEASE MTV (Depeche Mode)****
I like the DM I always have done! I did have some in the past....I have no idea where it went(I do but she isn't worth it!). I have just realized over the past week, apart from the Korn, I have been doing local grown music from the UK. Ok some of it has been a bit poo but its all from the UK! (so sorry about Billy Brag!lol)

I have just realized how many hits this blog has got now! OMG! I think I should get some real ms issues in here shouldn't I?....Err no. I will keep to the same format! Its my diary, my epitaph haha! Its mine and its something I won't loose. I would rather keep my body in perfect working order but the blog will do! Shake the disease eh!

I have been offline for a bit just to get some hard core tv watching out the way......Day time TV sucks don't it! Well never mind I will always have music!

Hope you are all well!
Dave
posted by personallog! @ 12:21 pm  
3 Comments:
  • At 2:17 pm, Blogger mdmhvonpa said…

    The blog is for you. Don't try to be something you are not. Sounds like a bunch of tripe-filled catch phrases but writing about what you want will certainly help you more than writing about things for the sake of appealing to the outside world.

     
  • At 2:29 pm, Blogger personallog! said…

    Your right there!
    Dave

     
  • At 5:34 pm, Blogger Jaime said…

    I totally agree! Keep being just who you are. This is for you first and the rest of us just get to enjoy getting to know you each day!

    I have found with my blog that it is a great release to be able to have this community who knows just what this illness is and can understand because we don't always have that in our day to day life, and if we help others great! But, at the end of the day...what counts is that I have a record for me, have helped myself and my family through it all. I have something that one day my son can go back on and understand more about what his mom went through. For me that is what is important. As long as you are meeting your own needs, that is all that is really important! :)

    Take care of yourself.
    Love ya, Jaime

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
ms....not just a diary
About Me

Name: personallog!
Home: St. Annes, Lancashire, United Kingdom
About Me:
I am 6ft 3" skinny and not well. I was diagnosed with ms in 2004 and I would like to speak with others who have ms. I have a want to raise money for ms charities. We have to find a cure for this hell!!!! See my complete profile

More of ME
ms/disabilty reads
Family
Other Interests
Previous Post
Archives