Wednesday, May 24, 2006
In trouble!!!!
*****WHERE IS MY MIND? (The Pixies)******
A song from my collection. I have seen these live and I have there whole back catologue! I love my collection! I have had a wierd day today. I have put in my application for a benifit thats going to help in the future....well I have put in two applications! To do this I have had to go out to the post box in the Stretford mall(shopping centre is half mile walk!). I sat downj in the mall to get my breath back and I was seen by someone I know from work. This is the first time I have seen Fatima for about 2 months. We talked for about 15 mins about work and I told her that I am not returning and she cried! I gave her 'the' talk and she hugged me. It was hart warming to see her reaction. I didn't want to make her cry, I have known her for about 5 years and have never seen her like this. She asked me if I have a carer and offered to help me with shopping(I didnt have any and have no money for food shopping!) and I said "thanks but no!". It was good to see her but made me think. Its going to be strange to see if any rumors get back to work! Its a lovley day today and I am still a bit hyper from Jen's last visit. I cant wait for her to get back here!

Well the benifits I posted today are going to take some time to come through so its going to be an extra tough month for me. I suppose I'm going to have to get used to it as soon as possible! We will see eh!

Hope you are all well!
Dave

Click this link to see what msn think of a disabled person! The 1st paragraph I find insulting! Touretts in a disablity! Oh big brother UK is on and its dragging me in!
posted by personallog! @ 2:21 pm  
5 Comments:
  • At 4:44 pm, Blogger mdmhvonpa said…

    Keep your spirits up ... even if everyone else thinks you should be depressed.

     
  • At 4:49 pm, Blogger personallog! said…

    I will my friend, I will! Cheers.

    Dave

     
  • At 8:39 pm, Blogger Jaime said…

    Dave~

    First off....great music choice! Love the song! Secondly...we all know by now, life is shit. It is how we deal with it that makes us who we are, and we ALL know that you are a star! You will get through this.

    I am sorry things have been difficult for you lately. Keep your chin up. I know the waiting game sucks, but I am sure it will all work out, some how it always does! You will be in my thoughts. I wish I were there and could be of more help to you. You know where I am whenever you need me. :)

    Love ya, Jaime

     
  • At 9:43 pm, Blogger personallog! said…

    Life isnt shit babe, we just have a bad sound track and we are searching for better one! When I find the answer I will tell you my tune....it rocks what ever it is! hehe!

    Dave

     
  • At 10:10 pm, Blogger Jaime said…

    I am glad you are not viewing life as shit! :) I meant that in a general sense, lol. Everyone is handed tough times and so it is really what you do with it that defines us as people. I think it is important for us all to try and be positive but this illness does take its toll (tendency towards depression) that is where we can help each other. Keep up the PMA!

    Jaime

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
ms....not just a diary
About Me

Name: personallog!
Home: St. Annes, Lancashire, United Kingdom
About Me:
I am 6ft 3" skinny and not well. I was diagnosed with ms in 2004 and I would like to speak with others who have ms. I have a want to raise money for ms charities. We have to find a cure for this hell!!!! See my complete profile

More of ME
ms/disabilty reads
Family
Other Interests
Previous Post
Archives