Friday, May 26, 2006
Got a claim form from incapacity benefit....
Its the size of a telephone directory! They want me to fill it in and get may last 3 months pay slips, a doctors note and they swines want me to post it back too! So it looks like I have WORK TO DO! Sent a text message to my ms nusre requesting a social worker help me fill in the forms and maybe post them for me! God I need help! Just got to remeber the 'baby steps' rule! I know I need help with this and I already rely to much on Jen and my family(to which I am already indebted too!) but I am finding it really hard! You all know I hate administration and I will get through this but its having them all at once thats scary. I have Jen coming tonight and I want it to be a night of cuddling up in front of the fire not hanging around a table with a shit load of forms to fill in. I am going to crack on! Stress head! It will proply mean walking in the morning will be bad! Hardly a romantic night in eh! Its got to be done tho!

No music today! I am listening to my own collection! It gets more work done!
****Balls to this...This is for a missed lady:
******MARY JANE'S LAST DANCE (Tom Petty)********Love you Amanda

Hope you are all well!
Dave
posted by personallog! @ 10:56 am  
2 Comments:
  • At 4:18 pm, Blogger Jaime said…

    Good luck Dave. I think it is wise to get someone to help you fill out the forms. If your ms nurse is unable to help then she may be able to refer you to someone who can...or the MS Society may have someone who can help.

    I know it sucks to have your family and friends help with this stuff, but I am sure they want to help. They love you and want to be there to support you. I wish I could help more. If only, eh?

    I hope you are having a good day! Please take care of yourself. As you said before...baby steps (that is the key) as it is overwhelming and stress is NOT good! And, when things get stressful...there is always, music!

    Love ya,
    Jaime

     
  • At 12:56 am, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Sometime I cant help put think you play up to this. I fucking filled out the exact same forms when I was ill! Why are you any different!
    Stop being a puff and stand up.
    No offence but weak people or stong people being weak piss me off!

    guess who!

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
ms....not just a diary
About Me

Name: personallog!
Home: St. Annes, Lancashire, United Kingdom
About Me:
I am 6ft 3" skinny and not well. I was diagnosed with ms in 2004 and I would like to speak with others who have ms. I have a want to raise money for ms charities. We have to find a cure for this hell!!!! See my complete profile

More of ME
ms/disabilty reads
Family
Other Interests
Previous Post
Archives