Saturday, May 27, 2006
Got to love the bank holidays!
Its saturday....again! What happend to the week! Oh well! Morning pain....if I had to explain what it feels like to someone who doesnt have ms......I dont think I could. 'Just look at me', just doesn't cover it. I can sit comfortably for hours and it is easy to blank out the pain when you don't move, it just when I have to move I look DISABLED! I am 30 not 80! No these are the things I hide from anyone else. That you can't see. You can not see the life draining from me, you cannot see the the boyish Dave who wants to take his girlfriend to any place she want to visit, to enjoy it together, to have a family of my own....if that what I felt like. To be able to run, climb, swim and dance for hours on end to have the ability taken away is the worst thing! Yeah I can still go swiming yes I can dance(up yours I can dance) till the early morning but its changed! And its that change that winds me up when people try to take the piss out of me! I have become very protective of myself with everything!!!! I dont mean to offensive to anyone but I will hit back with everything I have when something hurts me or people who are close to me.

(DON'T WORRY BE HAPPY (Bobby McFerrin)********
Maddnes eh!
(please, please, please spot the irony! If your having difficulty wait to the end of the tune and listen to the lyrics!!!)
Hope you are all well!
Dave
posted by personallog! @ 12:57 pm  
3 Comments:
  • At 4:24 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hey..

    I've been reading your blog overtime, and all I have to say is that You are one strong man.. All of you, reading this blog and who also suffer from MS, are very strong and brave people..

    All my prayers are with you, wishing you all the best for the rest of your lives..

    Reading all of your blogs, everyday, I realise how much I take my life for granted.. You've taught me a lot about myself, and how to appreciate life. Thank you, so much.

    All the best. x

     
  • At 5:08 pm, Blogger personallog! said…

    Awww ta! We aim to please!Hehe!

    Dave
    x

     
  • At 5:43 pm, Blogger Jaime said…

    Anonymous that is nice of you to say. This illness can put you in your place, that is for sure! :)

    Dave~
    You have every right to be protective of yourself! We all do it. I think that is just one more part of this illness...one thing we CAN control. Trying to live our lives to its fullest with the limitations that it brings. I think it is great that you are fighting the way you are. You are a great man, doing the best you can! That is all that matters. :)

    "It will soon pass whatever it is" if only everything in life were that easy! Fortunately most everything else is. I hope you are having a good day. Take care.

    Jaime
    x

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
ms....not just a diary
About Me

Name: personallog!
Home: St. Annes, Lancashire, United Kingdom
About Me:
I am 6ft 3" skinny and not well. I was diagnosed with ms in 2004 and I would like to speak with others who have ms. I have a want to raise money for ms charities. We have to find a cure for this hell!!!! See my complete profile

More of ME
ms/disabilty reads
Family
Other Interests
Previous Post
Archives