Monday, May 15, 2006
Maybe its Billy Bragg......
******SEXUALITY (Billy Bragg)*******

...That I was singing when I awoke this morning I don't know but I feel happier today. Maybe it is the norm now that I wake up in different moods and people can read me well, I just dont know! I went to the doc's this morning and it was raining...It felt cool and wet and I was smiling. The nurses behind the counter were very plesant(as usuall!) and one of them asked me about Jen and when the wedding plans were going ahead, before I had time to answer she told me about an interested local girl (with ms) was on the waiting line for me!!!! Hmm I guess thats nice to know eh! I still have it!lol!

I am still struggling with wanting to leave work but the cash is wanted and needed still.....I have booked Friday off(I am not saying what for!!!) and could get into work on Wednesday.... I think giving up work should really be decided while there! If I talk to people there then maybe there is something that could be done....I want to enjoy my retirement(Sexual guru!!Hehe!) and have always said I want to retire in my 30's but didn't want to do it on the sick!

I think(I am going to be be saying this for the rest of my life!) I am coming out of this low point. I think I am feeling a bit better than I did last week! Relapse over...err I think not!

Hope you are all well!
Dave

Just a reminder for people in the uk, Info for the jump. It does work out for free but be prepaired to pay for it first, you have to collect over £385 to get it for free!(I didn't and have to foot the bill till I collect sponsership!) Be prepaired for the change of £70 on the day of the jump and another £70 if you want to be recorded on dvd. You get the jump for free only if you collect the 385. The other additional charges you dont get back! Be warned! But bring it on!
posted by personallog! @ 1:50 pm  
3 Comments:
  • At 5:12 pm, Blogger mdmhvonpa said…

    Your health care professionals double as match makers!? I guess government sponsored health care does have some perks! ;)

     
  • At 5:18 pm, Blogger personallog! said…

    Haha! I dont think they do it for everyone! Nice to see you back general sir!

    Dave

     
  • At 4:38 am, Blogger Jaime said…

    I am glad you are doing better! That you are happy! It is always nice to feel wanted...good luck with the new wheelchair and making a decision about retirement. Take care. Jaime

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
ms....not just a diary
About Me

Name: personallog!
Home: St. Annes, Lancashire, United Kingdom
About Me:
I am 6ft 3" skinny and not well. I was diagnosed with ms in 2004 and I would like to speak with others who have ms. I have a want to raise money for ms charities. We have to find a cure for this hell!!!! See my complete profile

More of ME
ms/disabilty reads
Family
Other Interests
Previous Post
Archives