Saturday, May 06, 2006
What a gig!!!


I will say it first....I have a massive nose I know! What a great gig! I had a top time and I think I broke Jen with leaning on her! I only had too sit down through two tunes through the whole gig! I am so proud of myself! Yes I could have done better but....ho hum! The new album has to be bought as soon as I have cash as they realy rock! The new tunes rule! I didn't drink while I was there or before but had to get a whiskey once home. The make up didn't run either!hehe! Well Jen looks realy tired and I think I should get her to bed quick! Didn't see Bobbeh at all.(no surprise there eh!)

hope you are all well and here is to the next one!
Dave

Did you know there is 1 person per hour every day that is diagnosed with ms?
Even if we find a cure I think we have to concetrate on getting us back to normal some how! Click here for myelin production idea. Maybe we dont need stem cell treatment!
posted by personallog! @ 11:23 pm  
4 Comments:
  • At 7:45 am, Blogger pocketpunk said…

    Actually....we take it all back. We would defo beat the shit out of you for looking like that.

    We're watching you ......lady-boy....

     
  • At 9:19 am, Blogger personallog! said…

    Dead scared!

    Dave

     
  • At 1:02 pm, Blogger danceswithwolves said…

    Did you actually leave the house looking like that?

     
  • At 2:38 pm, Blogger personallog! said…

    Yes! I wont be doing make up again dont worry! I think a hair cut is due too!lol!

    Dave

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
ms....not just a diary
About Me

Name: personallog!
Home: St. Annes, Lancashire, United Kingdom
About Me:
I am 6ft 3" skinny and not well. I was diagnosed with ms in 2004 and I would like to speak with others who have ms. I have a want to raise money for ms charities. We have to find a cure for this hell!!!! See my complete profile

More of ME
ms/disabilty reads
Family
Other Interests
Previous Post
Archives