Tuesday, June 13, 2006
I might be a crusty old rocker...but I rock with the best!
******STUDIO FOOTAGE (Slayer)*****

Sorry I havent been here for a couple of days....But sometimes you need it eh! Just to kick back and rest from any stress at all! You know? Maybe its time away from the kids. Maybe time for yourself to lick your wounds, do your hair or just look at the celing! You know?

I just spend some time doing it all! Lick my wounds, relax, spend some time thinking and building myself up for the next step in this hell like world of ms! I think I am ready!

I got a phone call from my GP today to discuss what I want in the letter he has to send to my nero. This letter will be the starting point for my nero to write the retirement letter! How much paperwork do they need??? Thats not the last one either! I will keep you advised to what happens next but at least he is going to write it! I can use this letter(or copy of!) to aid my future claims!(only 6 weeks to go till the first one pays out!). I have always called the unemployed "the great unclean!" and I think its time for me to say sorry to anyone who I may have said that too!lol

Anyway...I am here and not dead yet! So get ready for me....to..errr do some work!!!

Hope you are all well
Dave
posted by personallog! @ 12:38 pm  
1 Comments:
  • At 5:22 pm, Blogger Jaime said…

    Dave,

    I am glad to see you are okay? I was starting to worry a bit about you! :) I am glad you are taking some time for YOU! It is important to do that from time to time. We all need that time to just think things through.

    The whole retirement/disability thing can be a long road ahead...but for your health it will be worth it. It can be a difficult transition, one that will take some time to get used to...so keep yourself busy because I know it can be overwhelming. I am sorry you are going through this. I wish you the best! You know where I am if you need me. :)

    Take care of yourself.

    Jaime

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
ms....not just a diary
About Me

Name: personallog!
Home: St. Annes, Lancashire, United Kingdom
About Me:
I am 6ft 3" skinny and not well. I was diagnosed with ms in 2004 and I would like to speak with others who have ms. I have a want to raise money for ms charities. We have to find a cure for this hell!!!! See my complete profile

More of ME
ms/disabilty reads
Family
Other Interests
Previous Post
Archives