Thursday, June 01, 2006
Hot Day today!
******DANI CALIFORNIA (Red Hot Chili Peppers)****************Wish I was in Califonia!

Just got back from the shopping centre this morning after posting 2 claim froms.....I dont have any cash in my wallet at all, so a bus was out of the question! 1 mile round treck. I got a lift the last 300 meters from a stranger again. Akmed said he had difficulty walking a month or two agao and he felt sorry for me as he knows what pain you get from a broken leg... I didnt tell him what was wrong with me and thanked him for the help. I am in the flat now and everything is sorted....Well ish! It will be easier in the future(fingers crossed!) and hopefull the bills won't mount up. I got rid of a red bill this morning! It wasnt for me, it was for the last occupant but they were warning me that someone was coming round to collect. I have had to sort the last two like that and if I ever see that guy that used to live here I will kick his fat ass! I hope the claims come through soon as I am bouncing on the dark side of skint!

I am so proud that I can still walk as far as I have this morning. I rock!!! I am all that is MAN!lol well maybe not eh!

24 is still on and its getting excting again! There is not many series that keep my attention as much as this.....I have another 3 sereis to do yet! That should keep me interested untill september when I get series 5!(its pre-booked so I dont have to worry about it!)

Right I best get back to it!
Hope you are all well
Dave

P.S I have just noticed my hit counter is over 10K wow! ! 1 goal achieved!yey!
posted by personallog! @ 2:09 pm  
1 Comments:
  • At 4:06 pm, Blogger Jaime said…

    Hey! I wish you were in California...then you would only be like 12 hours away and we could find a way to meet up somewhere...that would be awesome, lol. Anyway, I am glad you are getting some things taken care of! In regards to 24...all I can say is WOW! Season 1 was great, I am now 1/2 way through season 2. I can't help but to just watch one after another (they are so damn addicting). Enjoy! I hope you are doing well.

    Jaime

    By the way...congrats on the 10k+

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
ms....not just a diary
About Me

Name: personallog!
Home: St. Annes, Lancashire, United Kingdom
About Me:
I am 6ft 3" skinny and not well. I was diagnosed with ms in 2004 and I would like to speak with others who have ms. I have a want to raise money for ms charities. We have to find a cure for this hell!!!! See my complete profile

More of ME
ms/disabilty reads
Family
Other Interests
Previous Post
Archives