Friday, June 02, 2006
Jazzy days!!!!!!!
******FULL SET (Dj Logic)******
This is a long Jazz session....Enjoy!
I do like it alot! The sax a phone is a lovley instrument. With my life slowing down I have more time to get into my jazzy side so you may see a different side to my music collection. Slowing down yes but still have life in me! I have a weekend booked with the family so its going to be a quiet one I think. I need some downtime from a busy week of doing nothing. Well not nothing exactly. I have sent of claim forms for future money coming in. I just hope I can survive on it. I relise that the buying music thing will have to stop but I have got new music coming in all the time. I will be able to entertain myself one way or another. I might have to cut back on the drink front but I knew that was coming anyway. I dont even mind the social life going down hill either.......I am going to get wheels yey! For once in my life I will be able to get out the house on my own and do my own thing!

Insanity looms eh! But I am going to have wheels!lol
Come back Bobbeh all is forgiven!
Hope you are all well and hand jiving!
Dave
posted by personallog! @ 10:53 am  
1 Comments:
  • At 5:42 pm, Blogger Jaime said…

    I hope you are having a great weekend at your parents! Slowing down is not necessarily a bad thing. :) You are a smart and resourceful guy, I am sure you will come up with lots of things to do!

    I hope you are doing well. Take care.

    Jaime
    x

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
ms....not just a diary
About Me

Name: personallog!
Home: St. Annes, Lancashire, United Kingdom
About Me:
I am 6ft 3" skinny and not well. I was diagnosed with ms in 2004 and I would like to speak with others who have ms. I have a want to raise money for ms charities. We have to find a cure for this hell!!!! See my complete profile

More of ME
ms/disabilty reads
Family
Other Interests
Previous Post
Archives