Wednesday, June 07, 2006
Look what I got in the post!!!!!!


Cheers for this Kim! I told you yellow isn't my color!hehe
its very warm here today and I know its going to be hell going out for a walk but I know I have to do it Just to show it off! I also got a letter from hospital saying an appointment has been made for me for a wheelchair fitting.....haha! 28th of June...I cant stop laughing! Daves ass needs to be fitted! My ass will have wheels!lol!
Hope you are all well!
Dave

****Update at 15:00 I went to the shops in t-shirt above and I have so lost my 'cool'. Not because of the t-shirt either(I was asked twice where to buy one!!!)! An old woman on the bus has the same ring tone on her phone as me. The sound sample is the CTU ring tone from 24. I will never live it down will I? I answered my phone!!!!! Dam it!

Nizlopi on myspace click here!!!!
posted by personallog! @ 12:19 pm  
3 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
ms....not just a diary
About Me

Name: personallog!
Home: St. Annes, Lancashire, United Kingdom
About Me:
I am 6ft 3" skinny and not well. I was diagnosed with ms in 2004 and I would like to speak with others who have ms. I have a want to raise money for ms charities. We have to find a cure for this hell!!!! See my complete profile

More of ME
ms/disabilty reads
Family
Other Interests
Previous Post
Archives