Sunday, June 04, 2006
Back and I had a top weekend! The sun is getting hotter!
*****HIGH AND DRY (Radiohead)******

Dave the quadraped is hitting me hard! Walking to go anywhere has to be climbing now. I need to hug the walls to get around anywhere. Its like my body needs the extra security of something solid....Worrying but I feel I can cope. The extra work I have done this weekend is building my arms up a bit. I am going to need it with getting the wheelchair soon. I am looking forward to getting out the house and going to the pub! That's my goal I think. I need to keep goals don't I? Life seems to be slowing down some and I like being a child and being cared for! I except any help from anyone and I no longer feel any shame in doing so. I do feel like I want to do something for me tho! Learn a musical instrument or something! We will see eh!

Anyway I had a great time at the weekend and hope you did too!
Hope you are all well!
Dave
posted by personallog! @ 7:14 pm  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
ms....not just a diary
About Me

Name: personallog!
Home: St. Annes, Lancashire, United Kingdom
About Me:
I am 6ft 3" skinny and not well. I was diagnosed with ms in 2004 and I would like to speak with others who have ms. I have a want to raise money for ms charities. We have to find a cure for this hell!!!! See my complete profile

More of ME
ms/disabilty reads
Family
Other Interests
Previous Post
Archives