Friday, June 09, 2006
More post!
Bills! Arg! Well ok one bill! But you need gas right?lol!

Oh I read this today! Very interesting read and it sort of explains tysabri and how it works too!


I am spending most of my days watching TV! Friends and 24 are such an entertaining day!

The intelegent mind is never bored.....ha! Is it going to be like this forever?? I can just waste my life watching 80's movies and american sitcom. The only thing keeping me sane is music! Here have some Flash dance!!!! Oh god I am doomed!
******FLASHDANCE (ALTERNATIVE VERSION) (Deep Dish)*****
Hope you are all well!
Dave
posted by personallog! @ 12:07 pm  
1 Comments:
  • At 2:35 am, Blogger Jaime said…

    I feel for ya! There is nothing good on daytime TV, and when you first quit work it can be quite an adjustment trying to figure out what to do. I am sure your will find your groove soon! Take care.

    Jaime

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
ms....not just a diary
About Me

Name: personallog!
Home: St. Annes, Lancashire, United Kingdom
About Me:
I am 6ft 3" skinny and not well. I was diagnosed with ms in 2004 and I would like to speak with others who have ms. I have a want to raise money for ms charities. We have to find a cure for this hell!!!! See my complete profile

More of ME
ms/disabilty reads
Family
Other Interests
Previous Post
Archives