Tuesday, May 30, 2006
Happy Dave!!!!
*****FEELS JUST LIKE IT SHOULD (Jamiroquai)*****
Ms just feels like it should! I have mine worked out I just have to except what it is and get on with living my life to the best of my ability! Depressed....err no! You just have to get on with life and except it! Even if I didn't have ms...I would be in the same David shoes! The past few days have been up and down emotionally but I am still here and rocking my own house! Yeah I think if you have ms you have grounds to be depressed but I am not honestly. I am a lot better of than some of us! There is no point in being down is there? Wasted energy in my eyes.

I am happy, don't worry about me! I do get dark from time to time but I am happy!(Skint but happy!lol!) I have spent the weekend with the goth'ed one and she has been looking after me. Its great to see her every time and I think we both know whats going to happen with each other. We know and we are not making false promises anymore. I think having a clear head for once that we can move are own ways and know that we have had a great time together! Be happy for us please...we are!(still sleeping with each other and we will go out own way and feel fullfilled when we have to!) Best relationship I have ever had. I love her!

I have worked out the body convulsions too. Every time I get them I am going to dance! Its worked up to now and I am getting good at it too!lol! Sorry about the bad quality tune today but I couldn't find a clear one to play! Great tune tho!

I must be doing well! I am putting on weight(pizza/Ice cream induced! Hehe!)!yey!
Vixpix has made the 1st ms apearance on the ouch podcast number 3! Good on ye girl I dont think I will ring it now!! Have a listen here
Anyway hope you are all well!
Dave
posted by personallog! @ 2:16 pm  
3 Comments:
  • At 6:11 pm, Blogger Jaime said…

    I am glad you are making a consious effort to be happy! After all that is something we can do. Depression is part of life, ms or not...but it does not have to own your life! PMA does a lot. :) I am glad to hear you are doing better. Take care.

    Jaime

     
  • At 7:13 pm, Blogger pocketpunk said…

    putting on weight????.....thats cos you dont have to go down 4 flights of stairs to pic up your Domino's pizza

     
  • At 7:19 pm, Blogger personallog! said…

    Domino's no way!....Its got to be pizza hut... they do Nacho's!lol! You might be right on the stairs!

    Dave

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
ms....not just a diary
About Me

Name: personallog!
Home: St. Annes, Lancashire, United Kingdom
About Me:
I am 6ft 3" skinny and not well. I was diagnosed with ms in 2004 and I would like to speak with others who have ms. I have a want to raise money for ms charities. We have to find a cure for this hell!!!! See my complete profile

More of ME
ms/disabilty reads
Family
Other Interests
Previous Post
Archives