Wednesday, June 14, 2006
New.....erm just new and different!
*****ANYWHERE (TWO LONE SWORDSMEN REMIX) (Beth Orton)*******
I quite like this girl... Kinda cranberries with a pulse....The fact is she is cute and she has struck a cord with me. I don't know why I like her, I just do. She is no Amanda from Dresden dolls but its the music I like! I think that's the point isn't it?
There is a track called shopping trolley that going to be on here tomorrow(well broken wheel!!!!!) and I think you will like it.

what's new with me....My nanna bought round a clipping from a news paper yesterday and it wasn't a clipping about how to cure ms or something like the usual stuff caring family members bring. It was an advert for a wheelchair she found in there news paper. It turned a light on in the dark place in my head. Yes Dave you are going to have wheels. I have been hiding my fear of wheelchair's.....Haven't I? I guess not but I don't think I am afraid of anything that this disease throws at me now. I know its going to happen so why should I be afraid of it anymore? Just got to grab the best time that I can with what I want......Makes you think doesn't it! Should I have been doing that already Or has the past history in my social life caused the situation I am in today?

You know.......I am happy to wait and find out later. I am going to have loads of time in the future to think about it! My brain is still active(I typed Brian 3 times here!lol) so I may as well use it eh! Dave the philosopher...hmm maybe.
Star of Daves

comments please....this should be fun!

Hope you are all well and healthy!
Dave
posted by personallog! @ 8:41 am  
1 Comments:
  • At 7:44 am, Blogger Jaime said…

    Maybe it is not as much a fear of being in a wheelchair as it is of just one more thing you can't control...one more unknown? I don't know, just an idea. Change is difficult no matter how you look at it, but I am sure you will soon get used to the new wheels and find them to be very useful. Plus, this just may help make some aspects of life easier...and isn't that the point? After all we should all have the best quality of life we can (disability or not).

    I have missed you...haven't talked to you in a while. I hope you are doing well. Please take care of yourself. Talk to you soon!

    Jaime

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
ms....not just a diary
About Me

Name: personallog!
Home: St. Annes, Lancashire, United Kingdom
About Me:
I am 6ft 3" skinny and not well. I was diagnosed with ms in 2004 and I would like to speak with others who have ms. I have a want to raise money for ms charities. We have to find a cure for this hell!!!! See my complete profile

More of ME
ms/disabilty reads
Family
Other Interests
Previous Post
Archives